In the era of social media and filters, we all strive to look our best on a day to day basis. We can have clothes and shoes that suit us but what actually influences our entire attire is our hair. On a good hair day, we feel empowered, on a bad hair day we try to cover it up. Hair fall is often seen as a sign of ageing. It is often considered unattractive to have bald spots or alopecia.
Since hair is considered to be such an essential part of beauty, many individuals with hair fall begin to undermine their attractiveness and overall appearance. Often people resort to Hair transplant treatment but added to this there are many home remedies that one can follow to control hair fall. Here are some quick and simple tricks to control hair fall keep in mind:
Home Remedies To Battle Hair Fall!
- Use Fenugreek Seeds/ Methi – One of the most effective substance to use for the hair is none other than Fenugreek Seeds/ Methi. Essentially, Fenugreek consists of hormones which increase hair growth and repairs the hair follicles. It’s simple and effective to use. Ensure to soak the seeds overnight and then grind them to make a paste. Apply this paste on the scalp, keep it on for 30 minutes and then rinse it off. This routine should be followed twice a week for an entire month to witness effective results.
- Hot Oil Massage – One of the oldest tricks in the book has been massaging hair with oil. The properties of the oil are said to nourish and revitalize the hair. Gently massage the scalp with hot oil as this would improve blood circulation and strengthen the roots of the hair. The best type of oil to be used should – Coconut, mustard, olive oil to name a few.
- Applying Aloe Vera – Along with many other medicinal qualities, Aleo Vera is also said to help control hair fall and increase hair growth. It is also effective for fighting dandruff. Squeeze out the pulp from an Aleo Vera leaf and massage it into your scalp. Wash it off after an hour. Repeat this 3-4 times in a week and witness the results!
- Applying Onion Juice – Onions have traditionally been known for making you well up at the sight of them. But onion juice is popularly known to be rejuvenating for the hair. Applying onion juice on the scalp increase blood circulation of the hair follicles and also contains antibacterial qualities.
- Applying Beetroot Juice – Beetroot consists of many essential vitamins and minerals which prove to be another effective remedy for hair fall control. Daily consumption or application of beetroot juice, brings effective results for hair growth. The most common way of utilizing beetroot is by boiling the leave in water and converting it into a paste. This has to be massaged into the scalp and rinsed off after 30 min. These are the best hair fall treatment at home.
The most effective way to tackle hair fall is through hair transplant treatment. If you’re looking for Hair treatment in Bangalore then Cosmetic Studio is the place for you. Under the guidance of one of the best cosmetic surgeons – Dr Vivekananda Bhat, we can assure you that you are among few of the greatest minds in the industry.
With the eruption of pop-culture and ever-changing fashion, we always find new ways to present ourselves. The recent fashion trends also include various hair hacks and styles. But it is important to keep in mind to maintain to keep looking after your hair so that your hair has the natural glow.